Industry-standard struts with the best value-for-the-money.
Struts consisting of composite material tubes an metallic fittings, aka hybrid struts.
Such struts can be made of a combination of the following options:
- Composite material tubes (CFRP, GFRP)
- Material selection according to the application and desired properties.
- Layup according to the desired properties.
- In filament winding technology or prepreg hand-layup.
- Circular, rectangular or other cross section geometries.
- Optional pultrudet off-the-shelf tubes for minimum cost (limitations on material, geometry and layup apply).
- Metallic fittings (aluminium, titanium, invar, etc.)
- Bonded and/or riveted to the tubes.
- With threads, close-tolerance holes, bearings or other features on demand.
- Surface treatment, special threads (e.g. Helicoil) and heat treatment of the metal parts on demand.
- Off-the-shelf DIN standard single and fork lug fittings possible for minimum cost (limitations on material and geometry apply).