/ Part-time administration support (m/f) in Berlin
Tasks and accountabilities:
• Support in general office administration tasks
• Support in administration of import and export
• Support in administration of public funding projects
• Support to accounting tasks
Your required skills:
• Education in accounting or office administration
• Good background in general accounting
• Familiarity with Lexware and/or ATLAS software suite is a plus
• Fluent german (C2 or mother tongue)
• English B2 or better
/ Internships and Thesis positions
We are permanently open for internships and thesis positions. Be it a mandatory universtity internship or a holiday placement, bachelor or master thesis, please send your cover letter, availability, CV and grade transcripts to Mrs. Jeanette Braun via firstname.lastname@example.org.
All internship and thesis positions for 2019 are filled! Thank you for the tremendous amount of interest and all the high quality applications.
In the application you describe your background, professional experience and why you would like a career with us. Please send your application with relevant files, such as cover letter, availability, salary expectations (gross per year), CV, exam papers and grade transcripts - preferably in PDF format - to Mrs. Jeanette Braun via email@example.com.