In an effort to increase the women's quota in our company, women are particularly encouraged to apply for our current vacancies!
Current job vacancies
/ Junior Thermal Analysis Engineer (m/f) in Berlin
Young professionals / Professionals with 2+ years experience
Tasks and accountabilities:
• Design of thermal control systems
• Thermal analysis with THERMICA, ESATAN-TMS
• Interfacing with structure analysis and design teams
• Generation and checking of (external) documentation
• Presentation of results to customers
Your required skills:
• Degree in physics or engineering with focus on thermodynamics
• Basic knowledge in structural mechanics and FEA
• Familiarity with space engineering is a plus
• Knowledge of a programming language (Python,Tcl/Tk) is an asset
• Fluency in spoken and written English (C2)
• Very good command of German language (min B2)
In the application you describe your background, professional experience and why you would like a career with us. Please send your application with relevant files, such as cover letter, availability, salary expectations (gross per year), CV, exam papers and grade transcripts - preferably in PDF format - to Mrs. Jeanette Braun via email@example.com.
We are permanently open for internships. Be it a mandatory universtity internship or a holiday placement, please send your cover letter, availability, CV and grade transcripts to Mrs. Jeanette Braun via firstname.lastname@example.org.